Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for lights, yard decor, and more

mendo15

So I have read that this is the best time to start looking for lights. So I am going to see what I can find.

This was my first year using LOR with 32 channels and all incans. I still need to upload videos.

Here is a list of what I'm interested in (but open to other things):

-Mini Trees

-Spiral Trees

-Controllers

-LED lights

-Incans

-Extension cords

-Female/Male connectors

-SPT wire

Again, I am open to anything. If you don't need it I might take it ;)

I will pay for shipping and item cost if you have one. (which I don't mind)

Thanks everyone!!!!!!

I have lots of incans.. Clear, multi, some green and some red..

Oh.. they are all new and boxed in 100 or 150 cnt

Edited by plasmadrive

I have lots of incans.. Clear, multi, some green and some red..

Oh.. they are all new and boxed in 100 or 150 cnt

PM sent

• 2 weeks later...

I have two 9 foot Led Light Show Tree's for sale..

This outdoor tree has 334 brilliant LEDs that illuminate in alternating, symmetrical patterns that dance across the tree's vertical and horizontal planes. The flashing LEDs quickly run through nine light patterns, creating a vibrant, rich glow. The light patterns automatically restart every four minutes and five LEDs inside the star-shaped tree topper glow in unison with each light sequence. Made from 1" thick powder-coated steel, the frame is built to endure years of blustery winter weather. LEDs are rated for up to 50,000 hours of use. Minor assembly. Plugs into AC. White Lights. 9' Tree. 334 LEDs, 36" Diam. (14 lbs.)

If intersted send me your email and i will send you a picture of them...Thanks Rick

I have two 9 foot Led Light Show Tree's for sale..

This outdoor tree has 334 brilliant LEDs that illuminate in alternating, symmetrical patterns that dance across the tree's vertical and horizontal planes. The flashing LEDs quickly run through nine light patterns, creating a vibrant, rich glow. The light patterns automatically restart every four minutes and five LEDs inside the star-shaped tree topper glow in unison with each light sequence. Made from 1" thick powder-coated steel, the frame is built to endure years of blustery winter weather. LEDs are rated for up to 50,000 hours of use. Minor assembly. Plugs into AC. White Lights. 9' Tree. 334 LEDs, 36" Diam. (14 lbs.)

If intersted send me your email and i will send you a picture of them...Thanks Rick

PM sent

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked