Light-O-Rama Forums

Cool white LED's? Trade?

Softball Shawn

Newbie here. Are there any forums to buy/sell/trade? I need a bunch of cool white LED's for my display next year but struck out on the post-Christmas sales. I have a ton of multi LED's that I can trade but did not know if trading was something done 'round these parts.

Any help on standard cool white LED's is appreciated.

Most of the time the buy/sell/trade among forum users is here in The Coffee Shop.

Post away ... so who has what.

I will take as many as I can get my grubby hands on. I am new to LOR this year. I have always been that one guy in the neighborhood with way too many lights (as I am sure the rest of you are) and am getting a LOR setup with 5 controllers for next year. I have a ton of multi colored LED (50 per strand) that are unopened and plan on setting up my system to change from cool white to multi. Problem that I have is that I am going to need at least 5,000 to balance out my multi. I went to about 15 Home Depot/Lowes/Target/Walmart/Rite-Aid/Walgreens on December 26th and the pickings were slim.

Newbie here. Are there any forums to buy/sell/trade? I need a bunch of cool white LED's for my display next year but struck out on the post-Christmas sales. I have a ton of multi LED's that I can trade but did not know if trading was something done 'round these parts.

Any help on standard cool white LED's is appreciated.

I have a bunch of cool white LEDs that I don't use anymore. I switched over to warm white. They were only used one season. I'll have to count up how many that I have... I'd say at least 30 strings

I have a bunch of cool white LEDs that I don't use anymore. I switched over to warm white. They were only used one season. I'll have to count up how many that I have... I'd say at least 30 strings

You guys are awesome. Thanks and let me know.

You guys are awesome. Thanks and let me know.

What type of leds do you have? I might be interested if they are comparable bulb size to the mini incadesant . If the origanal poster doesn't take them.

The cool whites are 5mm I think. I'll take 'inventory' tonight. I am at a Lord of the Rings Marathon today. :)

Softball Shawn.. not suggesting anything but if they are brand new bought this year during after season sales. I have heard of somebody exchanging them next year for what they want. But thats what I have heard. not sure if it will work. Its what some might say playing dirty. Like i said havent tried it jus heard of someone doing it. Guess it will only work if the said store doesnt have a strict exchange policy. and they are using the same brand as the year before. However Wally world has caught on and now change their UPC codes every couple years.

• The topic was locked