Light-O-Rama Forums

Target 70% off

TheUltimate

Just thought I would share. I was at two Target stores today and both had their Christmas stuff on 70% clearance. One was pretty well picked over but the other one had tons of stuff and they were continuing to bring more stuff out as they got more room on shelves.

I was able to get pretty much everything I need for next year.

IMG_1053.jpg

Wow! I was eyeing those angels. I have been to 6+ local Target stores and they were all picked-over by 12/26 when they opened at 8am. Really! Practically nothing left except stockings trees and wrapping paper.

Lucky! Here in Southern California there was nothing but junk left. Wrapping paper, solar LED's, and some hideous decorations.

I was at Target on Saturday and they were still at 70% off. Almost bought some icicle lights but decided to wait. I went tonight and they had packed everything up. That store never went to 90% they just boxed it up for next year.

My local Target in Eastvale didn’t have anything good, so went to Walgreens in Ontario and found these at 50% off at $5.99 a box. So I bought 24 boxes, they still had another 15-20 boxes on the rack. I asked one of the stock guys if I bought all of them would they Give me a break on the price? He said no, that what ever was left over would go back to the warehouse. I went back a couple days later and they still had the lights just sitting there. I don’t see what's the big deal if a costumer would clear out your over stock inventory why not give him/her and extra discount and we go our marry ways. I should have asked for the manager oh well maybe next year.

• The topic was locked