Light-O-Rama Forums

arrrrhhh help me with timings on schedule editor

digdeepfundraising

i still cant get my show timmings right do i set my timmings from the start of the first song in start up to the end of the song in shut down

or do i just add the timmings from the start of the song in start up til the end of my last song in the musical section

if that makes sence i need to get tonights shows spot on i have 1 hour to get this right

many thanks dan

If you want all songs you chose to repeat over and over, place evrything in the Musical tab. The startup/shutdown tab play only once.

what i have is 13 songs that last 28.21 minutes i want them to play once and then i have a song that is 17.59 minutes that i want to play after them and then the show shuts down and re starts again on the next hour so all in all both those last 46.20 minutes so how do i do that ??

so i want my lights off for 13.40 so i can have a break from giving sweets and gifts out

cheers don for helping

Edited by digdeepfundraising

You'll want something like this.

In short, create a 20 minute animation sequence, and place it in the musical tab, *after* your other songs.

You will then need to schedule the show to run every hour. (Meaning, a show starting at 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, etc.)

The other idea would be to create an animation sequence that is 13.40 long, (again placing it the musical tab, *after* your other songs) and simply scheduling the show from 4p-10p

(All times are simply examples.)

Don if my timings over run and say I have a show set for 7 and then another show set for 8 and the show at 7 runs over wil that show at 8 still run on time or will it wait until the 7 show finish

If you are scheduling a show every hour, and you have the animation sequence in the musical tab as your last sequence, then the 8pm show will start on time.

Remember: The software will end an animation sequence immediately at the end of a show, (versus letting a musical sequence finish playing.)