Light-O-Rama Forums

demo software

Guest guest

Yes. Any sequence you create with the demo software will work with the full version.

If you haven't done so already, I encourage you to check out my LOR FAQ. The address is in my signature. You will find the answer to this question, and many other frequently asked questions there.

waterfreak, I'm probably being redundant here ... but if you haven't purchased the LOR software (current version) you should consider doing so. The LOR II software will be more expensive, but will be a free upgrade for anyone who has purchased the current LOR I software.

You're probably already aware of this, but I wanted to be sure.

Rick Hughes wrote:

waterfreak, I'm probably being redundant here ... but if you haven't purchased the LOR software (current version) you should consider doing so. The LOR II software will be more expensive, but will be a free upgrade for anyone who has purchased the current LOR I software.

thanks i will order it this week!:)

Rick Hughes wrote:

thanks Don for the faq i was also trying to figure out how to import my channel config. over to a new sequence and that answer was there too!:P

Waterfreak: Your welcome.

If there is a question that you think should be added, please let me know. You can send me an email, or a private message via the boards.

To All: The above two methods are best if you see something that should be added to the FAQ. Posting it in a thread is not recommended. I try to read everything, but miss things from time to time.

Does anyone know when the lor II is coming out. I would like to just purchase everything at once in April but if the need to order the software now I will, it all comes down to saving some money.

itsmejrv wrote:

Does anyone know when the lor II is coming out. I would like to just purchase everything at once in April but if the need to order the software now I will, it all comes down to saving some money.
As Rick stated earlier, buy LOR now and save. LOR II will undoubtly be at a higher price and the upgrade for registered users is free.