Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas tree breaks through roof of man's house

Don

I wish I had a dollar for every member of the forum who sees the headline and immediately thinks of Jim.

That is a darn clever idea though - makes me wish I lived in a house that had a scalable roof.

I wish I had a dollar for every member of the forum who sees the headline and immediately thinks of Jim.

That is a darn clever idea though - makes me wish I lived in a house that had a scalable roof.

roflmao!! you would be able to switch your entire display over to CCR's!!

even I thought of me!!!

I owe you a dollar...

That is just too cool! I would have to rearrange my living room to do that, but it would be possible... Hmmm, wonder if the wife would go for it?

And yes George, I owe you a buck too...

Well how many people will have this next year with the lights sequence to music?

I will anybody else ?

Thomas

I already have three trees on my roof...no room for another one!!!

Sure you will Jim. Just wait another week when one of them blow down.

with my luck it will cause a Domino effect....

and it will be time to go get pizzas!!! :blink:

Edited by jimswinder

Reminds me of an airplane hanger in a nearby town. They chopped off the tail section of a plane and mounted it to the roof like that tree. Like the tree they added extra curled up sheet metal making it look like a plane really had plunged into the hanger.

As far as adding that tree to a display next year, I don't think any of our wives would put up with a part of the display working its way INSIDE the house. Just imagine trying to watch tv when the show hit a song like WIW. "Hey look, Dad's foaming at the mouth having a seizure again. Put a bib on him, the song repeats in an hour."

Guest Don Gillespie

Apparently I owe you 20 bucks, the very mention of the word roof, tree, and Jim, there is only one thought that comes to mind, :P 20% finders fee is ok you just have to collect from George.

Apparently I owe you 20 bucks, the very mention of the word roof, tree, and Jim, there is only one thought that comes to mind, :P

Guess I will live in infamy for forever around here, huh... :blink:

• The topic was locked