Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR 3.9.0 stops sequence halfway through

jtmcadams

I recently upgraded from version 3.4.0 to 3.9.0, I'm licensed for Basic Plus, Now every sequence I play will stop at 1:5.0. The software is registered and shows my key and say's Basic Plus but Every sequence I play stops at the same place. I've uninstalled the software and reinstalled it numerous times with no change. Anybody have this problem or know why this is happening?

Here is a problem that may be related. I have an animation (with no loops) that was originally 5:00.00 minutes long. I made changes to it, then reduced the length of the sequence to 1:38.00 minutes (and it shows it that way in the sequencer). All looks good.

When I go to play the show on-demand (with that sequence as the only sequence in the show), it plays the sequence (with the updates I did), BUT it waits until 5:00.00 minutes until it repeats itself....which it should not do.

Wayne, check that all tracks in your las are the new length. The default behavior in a las allows for each and every track to have a different length.

klb, that was it. I don't remember the change total time option behaving that way in the past. Does it do that only for non-musical animations?

klb, that was it. I don't remember the change total time option behaving that way in the past. Does it do that only for non-musical animations?

Correct. Only for animation sequences. For musical sequences, all tracks are fixed to the same length. I think this happened fairly early in the existance of tracks, but it took me a while to trip over it.