Light-O-Rama Forums

2013 Florida Mini Announcement

Michael B

Update time: We have 25 people attending and 10 maybes. Give me a holler if you can make it. The more the merrier! If you haveany questions ask away.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael B

• LOR Staff

• Orville

• Dave H1

Hi Michael,

This event is too close to pass up, look forward to meeting you and the rest of the group

Dave

Hey Dave! I will add you to the list of Attendees. Could you please message me with you last name. Thanks!

Florida Mini update: 31 people are attending and 12 maybes. If you would like to share something at the mini let me know.

The numbers of people keep going up. We have 35 attending and 10 that are thinking about it. 

RGB, DMX, LOR, Projection, Multiple houses will all be discussed. 

We will have several door prizes from some amazing vendors.

A delicious buffet sandwich lunch

A conference room with wifi and a projector.

You get to meet some incredible individuals.

Cost: Only $16 per person.

We are less then a month away.

Mark me down as a possible, almost 80% sure I will be able to attend.

Todd

Will do Todd. Hope to see you in a few weeks!

I will be bringing 4 PC-CTB16PC-COMPLETE controllers to the the mini on March 23rd. These have been assembled and used for 2-3 years. They have the version 1 board in them (CTB16PC-V1). As I understand the V1 & V2 are the same except for some parts made by a different company and have different firmware, otherwise they are the same. I have had no problems with any of these controllers and 2 of them were spares. The controllers are wired for 30 amps (2 plugs) and the dongles have been numbered with a silver sharpe. I will sell these for $185.00 each (check) or $175.00 each (cash). If you wish to reserve one prior to the mini please PM me, they will be sold on a first come basis.

Thank You

Earle

Mark me down for a definate maybe. I will bring the lovely wife to distract from my not so lovely self.

Chip

Will do. Please message me with both your first and last names and let me know when you know for sure. 

Michael forgot to mention when i signed wifey will be coming too.

I have you as a maybe. Should I move you to the attending list and add your wife? Also, please message me and give me you and your wife's first and last name. Thanks!

Florida Mini Update: 38 are attending 9 maybes. 

We are going to meet for dinner Friday night, March 22. If you would like to join us let me know so we can let the restaurant know the number dining. I will post the restaurant soon. Calvin and I will be there.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the info and of course I shall be there.

Brad

Great, you are signed up!

We are having a Friday Night for dinner at 7:00 pm at Celebration Town Tavern

721 Front St Celebration, FL 34747 (407) 566-2526. If you would like to join us please let me know so we can reserve enough seats. You can post it here or message me. 

Here is the restaurant website if anyone wants to check out the menu in advance,

www.thecelebrationtowntavern.com

The 2013 Florida Mini is so popular (52 attendees and 6 maybes) we are going to close registration. Please notify by email or messaging Michael Beason that you are going for sure. rbeason728@embarmail.com

We will start a waiting list for anyone new.

We are having a Friday Night dinner, at:

Celebration Town Tavern 721 Front St Celebration, FL 34747 (407) 566-2526

Date: March 22nd

Time: 7:00 pm

Cost: We will each go and buy our own dinner.

Notify: Michael Beason,  rbeason728@embarmail.com

The Florida Mini:

Date: March 23

Time: 10am-3ish pm

Cost: $16 per person- Payable at the door.

Location: Celebration Golf Club House inside the Windmill Tavern Restaurant. Address: 701 Golfpark Drive, Celebration, FL 34747 Phone:(407) 566-4653

Selling Your Items:  Please bring any items to sell. It is a good idea to post on PC or LOR forums. You may sell before 10:30, during lunch, and afterwards.

WIFI available so bring your laptop, tablet, etc…

Projector and computer set for presentations and for sharing.

Lunch: (Included)

Build your own deli sandwich with selection of Boars head meats

Assorted Cheeses and condiments  Chef Choice soup of the day  Cole slaw  Fresh Baked Cookies  Iced Tea & Water  This will be served buffet style

Hotels:

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/mcocb-bohemian-hotel-celebration-autograph-collection/

http://www.radisson.com/kissimmee-hotel-fl-34747/flkissim

http://es.melia.com/estados-unidos/florida/melia-orlando-suite-hotel-at-celebration/index.html

http://www.parkwayresort.com/

Agenda: Tentative

9:00 -10:00 Set up and meet any early birds.

10:00 Meet and Greet - Meet each other and get to know each other and make some new friends.

10:30 Welcome all. Introductions and display information from attendees.

11:00 Using LOR on Multiple houses, Coro, and Using Projectors

11:45 RGB: Types and applications

12:30 Lunch

1:30 Photographing Your Display

1:50 Running a Large Display

2:20 LOR

3:00 Door prizes and 50/50

3ish Wrap it up.

Selling items before lunch, and after.