Light-O-Rama Forums

No status LED

dodddd1967

I have 2 LOR1602 controllers and one LOR1602MP3 controller. Last year they worked fine. This year, however, the status light on two of the controllers (1 of the LOR1602 and the LOR1602MP3) were not lit and the controllers were not working. One of the 1602 controllers is working fine. One of the non-working controllers is attached to the MP3 (which is working fine). I made sure that they were plugged into working outlets. Has any one else had this problem and what are some suggestions for fixing it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

Dont know how you have power going out to these boxes. But I would first confirm that you have power going out to the controllers. Dont do a Griswald. Then once the power is confirmed then the fuses. Strange how two are not working. But if both are serviced from one cord or outlet, then power is the first concern.

plug in your controller and wait about 5-10 mins. then unplug it feel the transformer and the Voltage regulator if thay are blazing hot you have a shorted comm. chip. send in a ticket to LOR and thay will send you a new one.