Light-O-Rama Forums

Tablet Notebook Computers

Clay Collier

Can anyone tell me if LOR I or LOR II will work with the touch screen tablet style notebook computers such as those available from Gateway?

It would seem that I would be able to increase my speed at synquencing significantly if able to use a stylis on a touch-screen rather than using the mouse.

Any help would be appreciated....thanks!

Clay

I have worked with many Tablet PC's but I have not tried LOR on them. My opinion is that the software would work fine. I base my opionion solely on my experience working with the tablets and many software applications, none which have shown any problems when running on the tablet platform.

Thanks for the reply!

Do you think it would make sequencing quicker with LOR? Any caveats I should be aware of? (I'm always looking for anything to make my tasks easier)

Clay

Clay Collier wrote:

Do you think it would make sequencing quicker with LOR? Any caveats I should be aware of? (I'm always looking for anything to make my tasks easier)
I would imagine that at first it would be more difficult but after you get used to whatever quirks there are then it would be more efficient.