Light-O-Rama Forums

Kripsey Kreme Sequence?

jimswinder

Darn, I was so torn between doing this song or the one of the dogs farting Jingle Bells that I just didn't get around to it.

Boy it certainly was my loss eh?

IIIIIIIIiiiiii Actually did program my lights to dogs... barking from the front end, not the back. Barking dogs "Jingle Bells" is annoying, but my kids love it.

Toby Mac?

Which song?

I did "Me with out you."

Tried to get permission to post a video from his agent, she said no video, but I could use the song in my display for 30 days for free. But if I wanted to video it and post it, I'd need a license for a video that was $50 for just 1 mo. Or I could by a year... for much much more.

Edited by rainyoregonchristmas

That is why I don't ask permission and don't post my video on any sharing site for anyone to see. Toby Mac This Christmas. It will be done tomorrow I think.

That is why I don't ask permission and don't post my video on any sharing site for anyone to see.

The wife contacted them first, trying to get me an advance copy of the song to use for programming as a surprise. After that, they knew who I was and where I was from. I couldn't fly under the radar after that. I realized they would be searching for me if I posted a video. So I decided no videos of my signature song.