Light-O-Rama Forums

Not all fixtures are turning on

MistyB

I am hoping this will make sense. I have a center tree in my yard it has red, white and green lights on it. My display is set up so the red on my arches is on the same channel as the red on this center tree. Now when I run the visualizer the arches turn on and off but the red center tree never turns on. I have deleted and recreated it many times and now i just don't understand why I can't get it to turn on. All of the properties are showing the right channels. Any Ideas?

post-4148-0-46487400-1354813179_thumb.jp

post-4148-0-49623600-1354813191_thumb.jp

post-4148-0-76823100-1354813203_thumb.jp

From the looks of your pic, you are using the same channel twice in the sequence editor. If so, this is you problem. If the red arch is to come on when the red tree does, just make one channel, such as "RED TREE/RED ARCH". As I understand it, LOR can't distinguish between 2 channels set at the same channel ID and will run the first in the chain.

Thanks for the reasons why...I was just trying to save my self work when I moved some channels around in my set up from last year. Dev MIke I don't have duplicate channels in the sequence just in the set up of the visualizer. Last year they were 2 separate channels and this year I needed to merge them. I guess back to work I go :) Thanks everyone!