Light-O-Rama Forums

EZ Show Builder.... Show Editor ..neither seems to work for me.

Mike WIlliams

Okay, I got my connector, and my cat 5 and I have lights all over the place in the house, wires everywhere, LOL, you guessed it, wifey is loving ME right now, LOL. Actually after she saw it working, she just smiled and said "I guess you are happy now"! Wooooooo boy you bet your "sweet bippy" I am....

I have created a couple of sequences, and created a show. It displays on the calendar, but will not run. On the control panel, in status, it shows "ENABLED", no show active, next show Sunday at 12:00AM.

I have nothing scheduled for 12:00AM, .......and the one that is scheduled does not start. Also, is there any "play or start "now" functionality built into the software?

Thanks for any help,

-Mike-

Yes, LOL, several times..... actually everytime I opened it to see what was wrong I click save, and it does show on the calendar... it just never starts....

-Mike-

From the Schedule editor 1.6.1. This is what I do:

After you have saved and named your show, click on the add button.

You will get a pop up that says "add a show". Find the file name, click on it and enter your start end days and times. Hit Add. You should get a nice brown column of the show name, on the days/times you want. Hit save.

If the LOR icon is not in the bottom right hand corner of your screen, enable the LOR Control Panel so that it pops up. Right click on the icon and hit status. It should tell you what you are about to do. (Mine is disabled because I do not have any units hooked up).

It should say enabled. if it does not, then tell us what it says.

Hi Mike,

I just want to verify that you used the Easy Show Builder and then when you left clicked on the LOR light bulb it does not say that it is scheduled to run... Is that correct?

Dan