Light-O-Rama Forums

Noob Question on spotlights

Herbaclaus

Ok....right now I am running 2 sets of 4 traditional spotlights on 4 channels shoooting up onto right/left side of house. But they arent that bright.

I have seen the LED spots in colors and they throw a lot more light out. Are their options like this that work on a tradional LOR controller channel that will not require me to worry about RGB stuff? Im not there yet ability wise.

Thanks in advance.

Herb

• Like 1

Ok....right now I am running 2 sets of 4 traditional spotlights on 4 channels shoooting up onto right/left side of house. But they arent that bright.

I have seen the LED spots in colors and they throw a lot more light out. Are their options like this that work on a tradional LOR controller channel that will not require me to worry about RGB stuff? Im not there yet ability wise.

Thanks in advance.

Herb

I use LED Flood Lights for WoWLights, they seem to do the trick pretty good but for white I use an LED Flood I got from Lowe's (can be almost blinding).

• 4 months later...

I'm looking for the same thing, glad I found this thread. Are you using the basic green stake flood light fixtures?

Yep. I am. I bought some LED bulbs at $15-10 a pop and they don't throw alot more light up. I tested them recently. So still not sure......