Light-O-Rama Forums

CCP Hardware Configuration Question

Big Mur

I have set my CCP controllers to: Dual Normal (CCB 2 Unit IDs). I have three, so I set the first one as Controller 7, I set the second as Controller 9, and I set the 3rd as Controller 0B (to leave one controller ID between each so that when I used the Hardware Utility to set the Dual Normal mode, there would be space.

Problem is, when I refresh the Com channel that these are on, it still only see's the 3 Controllers as 7, 9, and 0A. Am I missing something? I would like each one set individually so that I can use them with LightShow Pro as 6 unitis (don't shoot me - please - I am dyed-in-the-wool LOR but I need a couple of the features from LSP for a project and LOR would cost me a month of programming to create the pixel stage that LSP can do in a minute) I will use LOR for everything else I promise!

I have 3 CCPs setup like you do. All 300 bulbs work in the sequences. When I use hardware utility I see 3 controlles just like you do. As far as I can tell you are not missing anything.

Can you trick the HU into setting up the CCP as 2 single 50 bulb units one controller 7 and one controller 8? I don't know, and I don't want to mess with mine for fear of screwing up my display.

Don't get me wrong, these are working perfectly with S3 set up as "Normal". There is the option in the hardware utility to set them as dual normal and if this setting gave them 2 ID's like the manual suggests, then I could use them as 2 CCR's in Light Show Pro. Currently, they step all over each other in that software but CCR's work just fine. Again, I am staying with LOR for it's support and reliability but there is an RBG programming feature over in Light Show Pro that I need that is pretty much impossible to create in LOR (for now!). I just could save a ton of time in importing that from the dark side if I could split the CCP/B controller into 2 units as suggested in the S3 manual. Maybe it just doesn't do what I think it is saying it can do.

• The topic was locked