Light-O-Rama Forums

Why can't I find......

MikeyRo

Trying to show my wife the awesome display I saw last night. Thought it was here on LOR forums, but can't find it again.

The display was all rgb, huge area. Had trees, the fence looked like a matrix board, but was HUGE. Multiple arches, the entire structure was lighted as well as the grounds.

Anyone else see this and can point me to it?

Great lights, but too much panning back and forth. My net book can't process everything moving so much. The fence matrix is exactly what I want to do the the 15 foot tall 30 foot long blank wall of my house that faces the street. So many possibilities with RGB, but the wife really wants me to maintain a "Classic" Christmas light look. It will be tricky to maintain the "Rock-star" vs "Classic" balance, but I think I can do it.

• Like 1

I was trying to figure out the cost of the lights alone for that display...

Well, it's just a bit above MY budget-lol

Probably has a small nuke plant in his backyard to power everything! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last weekend my brother showed me a video of this guys display and was so excited to show it to me. My brother is not a LOR guy but he is one of my biggest fans. So, when he showed it to me I thought Yap, That's Pretty big.... I then asked if he had seen Kevin Dunn's house. So I showed him Kevin's Party Rockin video and He was more impressed with that and we spent the next 45 minutes watching all Kevin's videos.  

I am More impressed with what people do with less. You know the saying Less is more.

I'm not knocking Mr. Loya's Display but it's not my taste.