Light-O-Rama Forums

my husband now has CLAP

paralegalnc

yes its official. I knew there was no cure but no one said it was contagious. My husband has been wonderful as many of you know and he makes me whatever my heart desires for our show. last night I came in from directing traffic and he says "we need to have a discussion" he's all serious like and i was concerned because he is rarely serious like that. He continues to say "for next year, you can get 3 more controllers, but only 3 because I want to make a this and a that and i was thinking of doing this with one of those....." Gotta plan ahead. We are rewiring part of our house (been doing it a little at a time, now got to finish) so he is already planning on having a dedicated box and separate meter just for lights. guess I need to stock up on lights at the end of season sales!

• Like 2

Guest Don Gillespie

It is nice when your partner loves what you are doing,make sure you take him upon his offer, order 6 controllers and say "oh my I thought you said get 6" once you have them no sense returning them :P

Kudos to the hubby!!! He and I would get along well seeing as I love building things too. Now to find a wife who likes programming ( not a fan of sequencing) :P

Kudos to the hubby!!! He and I would get along well seeing as I love building things too. Now to find a wife who likes programming ( not a fan of sequencing) :P

the sequencing is the fun part! my brain is spinning on what I am going to do with double the channels!!! He loves to build things. My car has NEVER been parked in the garage. Thats his shop and we built on an 18x30 addition to it for him to store his tools. I kept hearing "I can't build anything in here because my tools aren't organized and I don't have room". Solved that problem :)

It is nice when your partner loves what you are doing,make sure you take him upon his offer, order 6 controllers and say "oh my I thought you said get 6" once you have them no sense returning them :P

Don you always make me laugh! can't do that...wish I could, but.... don't want to push my luck because I also want a caribbean vacation next year.

Lets hope its not just seasonal CLAP as this can effect partners of those who have CLAP. It seems to go in January sometime, so see what his commitment is like at the end of Januaray, if he is still keen then he has full blown CLAP, otherwise he was just suffering from seasonal CLAP.

Another indication how serious his case of the CLAP is will be how many more controllers he thinks y'all need by the END of lighting season. Seeing cars out front all night every night can be quite intoxicating.

Another indication how serious his case of the CLAP is will be how many more controllers he thinks y'all need by the END of lighting season. Seeing cars out front all night every night can be quite intoxicating.

I hear that....one of my immediate neighbors told me that if I wanted to expand next year, I would be welcome to do so into their yard. hmmm......