2 Channel Sony Receiver

100' Monster Speeker Cable

6 homemade mini trees

5 homemade window boxes

1500' of SPT-1 w/ vampire plugs

Roughly 5000 lights

24 Incan 3' tall candy canes

6 sequences (completed so far) and 1 THX intro

A very heartfelt thank you for everyone on here who imparted their knowledge (weather you knew you did or not)

I have spent the better part 2 months sequencing, planing, building, setting up, and checking this light show. Here's hoping this all pays off.

The show is scheduled, stress test completed, sound check completed, invitations sent out, goody baskets set out, hot chocolate brewing, and the seats are dried off. Nothing to do but chew my nails. I'll try to get a video to post up. Wish me luck!!

oh I hope it went well.... you should be proud! i know when my first show went off I nearly cried and my heart almost burst with pride. The street was lined with people in anticipation. its a great feeling. enjoy!

Guest Don Gillespie

Ahhhhhhhh the first time the lights go on, I don't get tired of that feeling, it is very rewarding watching all the faces when they see it, only because the smiles become very large, hope everything went as you planned

LOL if you wouldn't have bought "monster" speaker cable you could have had 2 more controllers (and just as good of sound) ;)

Thank you! Show was a big hit with everyone who came over to see it! My only hiccup was not transferring over 2 audio files from my main computer to the lap top that was running the show. but I fixed that quick enough and re ran the show.