Light-O-Rama Forums

Show on demand question

Scooch

I am a newbie at this. I have sequenced my show for this year. It runs a little over 23 minutes, 7 songs in total. Tonight is the night that I "Flip the Switch." (Hoping for better results than the Griswalds) I have the show scheduled but for tonight I was going to run the show with the "Show on Demand" option. At the end of the run time for the show, I want all the lights to come on and stay on. What is the easiest way to accomplish this? Thanks in advance for any help thay you can give.

Mike

doing a silent show is the best way.

make a silent audio with audacity for he time you want. pick a song and lower the volume to silence. make the track as long as you want.

Than do a sequence using that audio, fade up or just turn the lights on. than use that sequence in your play list to bring everything up. maybe after your 23 minute show.

Evan

You could list another sequence in the "Cleanup" area of the show editor and in that sequence you create, just do a "loop" that goes many times...turn on all the lights you wish then loop over it say 100 times. Make the initial length of the sequence about 5 minutes. That would give you 500 5 minute loops or 41 hours of lights on, therefore shorten which ever...loop count or sequence length to get what you wish.