Negative mask text issue

kneel999

I'm am trying to use the negative mask text feature and if I create it on its own, not near any other scenes, morphs, etc. it works.

As soon as I try to create it where it needs to go or even cut/paste the one I created that is working and put it where I want it to go it stops

working. I have it right next to where a scene ends. It is not next to a morph or image which may have a ramp length interfering or something.

I put a red background then my negative mask text, then a white foreground (for text color) and when I play it the whole tree goes white. The text

mask isn't there. I enclosed a picure of what I mean. I paused the sequence and played it up to where the text mask is and the tree just goes all white.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

post-5524-0-36792100-1354318413_thumb.jp

Hi Brian,

I copied the section to the clipboard to send it to you and then I opened a new sequence and pasted it in and it works fine. I then deleted out that whole section in my actual

sequence and re-pasted back in that working clipboard file and it stops working again. I'm not sure what you're going to see if I send it because that section when copied

to the clipboard works fine.

I'm going to send you a link to a little video I made to show you what I'm talking about.

• 7 months later...

Having a similar problem. Using a red and green morph over and under a neg mask. Looked great on superstar. But after I upload to

sequence editor the word does not appear.

Edited by bbayjohn