Light-O-Rama Forums

Error loading sequence

timmy

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this. I used Superstar to program my CCR arches so I can add them as a channel running the sequence in the full sequence, if that is not worded confusingly. I have MANY sequences running this way with the CCRs as a subsequence. When I try to load this particular sequence in the sequence editor after exporting it from Superstar as a .lms file, I get an error that says it "Exceede bytes limit". I do not believe the file is too large. Some of the others are larger and work perfectly.

Thanks for the help in advance, Timmy.

post-5291-0-98835600-1354294477_thumb.pn

Pleae email the file to brian@superstarlights.com and I will take a look at it

The file will end with .lms and will be at:

c:\ <your lightorama folder> \ Sequences

Also, look at the upper left of the program in the title bar and tell me what version of the software are you running, it should say something like v3.7.0.0

Brian, you never cease to amaze me. You are so fast on the responses with issues on your software, it helps crazy people like me keep the lights going. I fixed the problem somehow. I went through and re-ran the song file through Audacity and saved it as a different name. It works now, but that is the same audio file I have used for the last three years with no issues. I will email the .lms and let you see if that was the real concern with the file or if I just got lucky. Thanks for the QUICK response.

10 Für Elise is how the audio was labeled. I simply re-saved it at 128kbs CBR and named it Fur Elise.

Good troubleshooting. It is definitely the audio file name causing the problem. I will fix this in the next release.