Light-O-Rama Forums

Change Start time

bigbth

I have a show running that I made several years ago. I want to change the start and stop time without overwriting the current files on the SD card. Can that be done?

My first thought was to create a dummy show and save somewhere where I could look at the files and mayde copy to the SD card but after I change the start stop time under MP3 in Hardware Editor, I go to add a sequences and the Hardware Editor closes. Happens everytime.

Any thoughts? Thanks,

Brian

Edited by bigbth

You'd have to create a new show in order to change the stop/start times.

Any error message when the HWU closes? Don't think I've heard of it doing that before.

No nothing, just closes and doesn't save anything. I'll move to an older computer tonight, running XP, and see if it works there. This LOR software is somewhat touchy and only seems to like certain computers.

So there is not a single file on the SD card that if replaced would change the start stop time? It was funny because I started the show and was surprised I could get it to work. Every night I waited until 10pm for it to go off just to verify everything worked (except Monday night the red "out of sequence" led was lit, didn't happen the last two nights). Then last night it didn't stop and I immediately remembered that on the day before or Christmas day I had changed the off time to something like midnight. Hence the try to modify the stop time.

Brian