Light-O-Rama Forums

Testing my 16 strip mega tree...

ChristmasCanada

Go easy on my sequencing... I only started to sequence the first song about 2 weeks ago. More high quality vids coming soon. The videos are getting washed out because the mega tree is so bright. Any ideas?

I'm using the WS 2811 strips, they are working great. I just noticed that my video will not play on mobile devices because of syndication. How do I enable for mobile viewing.. It seems to be grayed out in the area where you can select that option.? I've only had this happen to two videos of mine.?

I'm using the WS 2811 strips, they are working great. I just noticed that my video will not play on mobile devices because of syndication. How do I enable for mobile viewing.. It seems to be grayed out in the area where you can select that option.? I've only had this happen to two videos of mine.?

Unfortunately, the content owner of the music that you're using must enable it for mobile viewing. There is nothing that you can do about it.

Your tree looks awesome! How long are the strips? Are they full 5 meter strips?

What controller are you using for the strips? did you have to add any power injectors? Thanks

I'm using the E682 controller with 2 x 30amp power supplies. The 30amp power supplies are not warm to the touch at all.. But yet it's been -5 or below since I started the show..

Unfortunately, the content owner of the music that you're using must enable it for mobile viewing. There is nothing that you can do about it.

Your tree looks awesome! How long are the strips? Are they full 5 meter strips?

Thanks for the info on mobile viewing.. The strips are the full 5m. I had the plan to install the tree on my roof but the conduit isn't sturdy enough to do that. Next year I'll be using aluminum tubing, that should make it strong enough to be installed on the roof.

Do you by chance have links to the items you purchased. I am trying to get a jump on next year and I really want to add a tree like this. Thanks for teh help. Yours looks awesome! Great job!

Great Job, Looks really good. It show that you really put in the time to sequence that one.

Would love to see more of your RGB Tree sequenceing.

Do you by chance have links to the items you purchased. I am trying to get a jump on next year and I really want to add a tree like this. Thanks for teh help. Yours looks awesome! Great job!

I purchased the strips from Ray Woo's online store. The power supplies were purchased from Kevin at Creative lighting Displays. The controller can be purchased at Sandevices online store.

Great Job, Looks really good. It show that you really put in the time to sequence that one.

Would love to see more of your RGB Tree sequenceing.

Lol.... I hope your kidding. I sequenced the TSO song in less then a day. I decided to build the tree only 3 weeks ago. I wanted to use my E632 to its max...

I'm waiting on some RGB nodes for my white mini's, so I'll post some better quality videos when I have everything finished. I only have 4 songs done so far.

I'd really like to know how you did the effect at 2:25. I've seen that effect in a few videos as of late and would really like to know how to do it.

Fantastic job on the tree and sequencing.

I'd really like to know how you did the effect at 2:25. I've seen that effect in a few videos as of late and would really like to know how to do it.

Fantastic job on the tree and sequencing.

That is 16 morph's with short tails staggered quickly back and forth. Hope that makes sense. The Superstar program has speeded up the sequencing greatly.

That is 16 morph's with short tails staggered quickly back and forth. Hope that makes sense. The Superstar program has speeded up the sequencing greatly.

I've used this technique a few times, because it creates very nice spiral effects as well. And I agree on SS speeding up the sequencing! I was apprehensive about buying it, but very glad I did. This type of effect is relatively easy to create with the sequence editor for those that don't have SS though, because as you stated, it's really just a lot of short, quick chases (Morphs in SS).

This picture was taken with my sunglasses over the camera lens to help reduce the color wash. No BS.... Seems to work. Lol

post-3478-13543204224892_thumb.jpg

Excellent tips on filming (the sunglasses .. cool idea) ..

Also.. the timing of the car going by about :50 into the video with the doopler effect of the car .. could not have been MORE perfect .. LOL .. that was a WOW .. I never heard that in my sequence .. hahahaha...

fantastic job ...