Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Editor question

MikeA

When the show ends it ends on whatever song is playing. I would like the show to continue through the entire show then just not start again. So if I set it to end at 10:00 and there are still 2 songs to play, play those then do not start another show. Is this possible?

Unless I'm forgetting something, it is not possible. As you mentioned the software will finish the currently playing musical sequence and then end the show (or proceed to the Shutdown tab)

You could calculate the length of the remaining two sequences and have your show end 30 seconds before the last song ends. Of course if you ever reset the show during the evening (or lose power) then the timing will be off.

Mike - If there's a specific song you want to end the night with you can put that one in the shutdown tab. Then when the show's end time is passed, the current sequence will finish and the shutdown sequence will play and the show will end.

Otherwise, I'm not sure how much concern it's worth, since anyone viewing the show won't know that the last sequence they see ISN'T actually the last one on your list.

Edited by George Simmons