Light-O-Rama Forums

Local newspaper coming

MikeA

Coming tomorrow night for a story. I hope this does not get me in trouble. I am planning on visiting all my neighbors this weekend to ask them to change their entry and exit from the neighborhood on busy nights since there are several ways to get in and out of here but passing by my house is the easiest. It's only 1 block out of any one's way.

Any other suggestions would be helpful for the business I might start getting. I already have nightly planned visits from Jack Daniels scheduled.

In my experience asking them to change their ways doesn't go over well. Giving them the information and letting them figure out a solution (even talking it out right in front of you) always goes better. As though you solved an issue together instead of you telling them what they should do. YMMV

People are weird.

We dont have a traffic issue yet but if we do there might be a problem as we are a dead end street. And I am second house from the beginning of street. And no cul da sac for a nice turnaround. But our street is plenty wide enough to turn around at end. Can park cars on each side of street and still fit a car driving in each direction without a hassle.

Just manage your show. If it get busy convert over to only two songs to keep the traffic moving. This year we have a hush order in effect until Dec. 15. The news can come out but we just kindly ask them not to list our location or the show name.

• The topic was locked