Light-O-Rama Forums

Show editor

John (oldandslow)

I want to use the easy show builder to have 3 different shows with different songs for the three shows. How do I do this? When I go to show builder to put the next show with different songs it wipes out the other show.

I want to have a show on Monday, Wednesday and friday. Then a different show on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Then a special show on sunday. how do I achieve this.

Thanks

John (oldandslow)

John,

I don't use the SSB, but a quick look at it doesn't show a way to do what you want. You would need to use the regular Show Editor and Schedule Editor to achieve this.

John,

I don't use the SSB, but a quick look at it doesn't show a way to do what you want. You would need to use the regular Show Editor and Schedule Editor to achieve this.

thanks for the help. This is the first year that i'm trying this. I took your advice and deleted the intire schedule and did what you said. I'm happy to say it worked. Thanks for reliveing the stress.I was ready to blame the S3 upgeade.

John (oldandslow)

John, you can still use the SSB, just make copies of the sequence that you want to use more than one time. Then you can use copy A in the first show copy B in the 2nd show, copy C inthe 3rd show.

Earle

John, you can still use the SSB, just make copies of the sequence that you want to use more than one time. Then you can use copy A in the first show copy B in the 2nd show, copy C inthe 3rd show.

Earle

Earle,

He's already using different songs. It is when he goes to schedule them on different nights, the SSB overwrites the shows that are already scheduled.