Light-O-Rama Forums

Thanking All

mastersnowdaddy

I would like to THANK EVERYONE for all of their help,advice,ideas,guidance,and mostly encouragement. It is so nice to read all of the comments from people and greatly appreciated to those who have taken time out of their busy days to help others.I SINCERELY hope that everyones displays are as bright and beautiful as I can see them all in my head.MERRY CHRISTMAS,HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL !!! John

I am going to pile on this band wagon as well. My first LOR show ever. 30,000 lights are installed, 96 channels of Chistmas magic is purring along. After days of installation, hundreds of hours of programming, and everything worked perfectly the first time the switch was flipped. I can tell you all that my son and I worked hard to get there, but it would have been terrible if it weren't for all of the great members on this forum. Your input saved us count,sees hours and made our show 10 times better. Thanks to everyone for the great advice.

Same here, thanks to all the help (and a few smart aleks, my show is up and running only 24 1/2 hours after my controllers arrived! Hardest part was my audio. I have great stereo equipment, but it is 80's high end stuff and just won't match-up well with mini plug input, but that's also fixed.

Thank you all!

Michael