Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences play only 10 seconds

lkcubsrule

I'm having an extremely bizarre issue right now -- my sequences only play 10 seconds of the file. Whether my show is playing or I manually play the sequence in the editor, it only will play 10 seconds of the file...and my show is completely screwed up right now. My intro sequence plays through, but any other sequence will limit it's play length to ten seconds. Not quite sure what's happening.

Help would be appreciated!

Are you running via computer, or MP3 director?

If computer, run the LOR Verifier. Also pull up the LOR Status Window and look for errors in there during the show. Those two options will yield a wealth of information.

I'm running it off the computer. I opened the status window and it would just play 10 seconds and move on to the next file. I did a computer restart and everything looks to be fine... wierd issue.

You said this is also happening in the Sequence Editor when running manually so you might look in the Play tab then in Play Range to make sure that Full Sequence has been selected and something else. This had me confused for a while last night will working on a sequence and it was because I didn't change the play range back to play the whole sequence. Hope this helps!