Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Demo

Guest guest

I choreographered a song in the LOR Demo. Then I drew out my house and played the song w/ the animation. The song was like .5 sec. off the animation at the end....Is this supposed to be like this? (I know it is only the DEMO)

Nope. This problem only occurs when i play th efull song. When i do a section like 30sec. at the end, it is fine. The grid is out of snyc with the music by a noticeable differents. I dont know if that is my computer (even though it is very fast, ) or what . I'll retry it

My guess is that is could be a variable bit rate MP3... If so you will need to play it from the beginning and try and adjust the times. The play range of "Visable Screen" will not work perfect with variable bit rate MP3s.

We will come up with a way of detecting this in the future but for now it may be a good idea t put an event at the end of a song using Visable Screen play range and make sure that it hits correctly Then play the song from the beginning to see if it still hits correctly. If not then you will need to stay away from play visable screen or get the file re-encoded so that it works OK.