Light-O-Rama Forums

videos...

paralegalnc

not great but lets see how it uploads.... well I guess it wont upload...to big...guess I will have to do links to vimeo??

Nice job. I noticed you said you had 700 lights on your roof that weren't working or showing up, I believe in the begining of Sarajevo I could barely see some. I think you have a great start [ like your guitars]. Also don't worry about nobody commenting a lot, I posted a video and it took two or three days before I had a comment. And only had a couple. It is really about hits, people are watching they just don't always comment. Its no big deal. Just keep blinking those lights, like I said you have I great looking display.

Nice job. I noticed you said you had 700 lights on your roof that weren't working or showing up, I believe in the begining of Sarajevo I could barely see some. I think you have a great start [ like your guitars]. Also don't worry about nobody commenting a lot, I posted a video and it took two or three days before I had a comment. And only had a couple. It is really about hits, people are watching they just don't always comment. Its no big deal. Just keep blinking those lights, like I said you have I great looking display.

yeah, that's all thats going in the begining of that song...and they do cool stuff during it. I will get better videos. Thanks. Seems everyone likes them :) I'm hoping he will make me a saxaphone for my after Christmas show and Auld Lang Syng.. (please honey)

Hi there!

First, the video for me was a bit hard to see each component. I like how it looked though but had trouble following some of the sequencing. Love the arches. Noticed darkness on the roof but you addressed that.

Overall I'd say great job! I'd love to see a video shot a little tighter in so I could pick out stuff a bit better. Video is always harder to watch and notice smaller movements.

it looks great...... and i'm jealous..... I wish mine looked that great for my first show.....

I'll try to get some video of mine up after i'm finish setting up

I like it! Needs more elements on during each song but I'm no expert. People want to see lights! I couldn't show everything on my videos either because of the width of my yard therefore can't get in close. On videos, you can overlay the audio from the video with the actual sound track from the song but you have to manually sync the two together. Some of mine, I couldn't hear the audio at all on my original video files but your's is very clear for the most part.