Light-O-Rama Forums

Do they remember?

shfr26

Do you think that people who came by the last 2 years or so remember what songs were in the show?? They hear it once a year, we hear it all year long. What do you think, add a new song or two, change a few things around, will they notice?

Nope...my wife didn't even notice 4 songs are the same as last year. I like to redo old sequences to add new elements so mine don't look the same at all anyway.

Edited by dknahoolewa

More likely, they'll notice if they had a favorite that's now missing. I did 8 new sequences for this year and planned to not use any from last year. Had a neighbor say he was disappointed that I wasn't going to include the Christmas Vacation sequence from last year. So, I re-worked it for the new setup and now, I have 9 sequences. Now, I'm waiting to see if anyone asks to see the return of another. :)

I'm going on my 10th season of LOR this year. I have a couple songs we've been using for 10 years now.

Do people notice? Probably. Do I care? Not enough to redo it every year lol.

Most years I add a song or two and maybe remove one. This year has the same line-up as last year, mainly because I had a new 4608-channel element to sequence (plus another 12-channel one) and that took long enough to convert.

• The topic was locked