Light-O-Rama Forums

Signs

dgrant

A fellow user of LOR who has been putting on a huge display for several years, has signs that be bought or had made. No, I've not had a chance to ask him yet where he got them from. His signs are like, "Please Stay in Your cars", "Christmas Light Show" with an arrow, "Please dim your lights" and of course "Be Sure to turn your lights back on". Does anyone here have a good idea where these can be obtained from?

I believe I got some vinyl signs pretty cheap from Shindigz. com. They have a sale where you can customize banners inexpensively. It has been a few years but I got 3 signs and they have held up great.

I created all of mine. I had two printed online, and the other I lasercut and spraypainted at school. The one before that...well, I cut and painted with an Xacto knife. I realize that probably no one has a laser cutter on hand, but there are quite a few sign shops online and locally that will do vinyl or backlit signs.

If you're interested, my sign is in the photos section of my Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/KampLights/289647474391061?ref=hl

We have two. One vinyl one on coro made by a nice local company for about $25. One I printed and taped to coro and covered with clear shipping tape.

Here's the homemade one and the other can be seen on our facebook page.

post-825-0-10277600-1354068129_thumb.jpg

Edited by Push Eject