• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Linda

• Brett H.

• harrison0550

• abbi2001

Wow! Just went and "liked" all of these great pages. Nice work everyone. NOW, go check ours out and like us back!

Just posted some new photos tonight actually.

I'm entering a Christmas decorating contest in my town. I'd like everyone to vote for us. I'll send the link to where you can cast your vote after I fill out the entry form. If anyone else is entering a decorating contest send the link where I can vote and I'll vote for you too!!! Since we're all liking each others pages we may as well be voting for those who are entering contests...right? :)

I'm entering a Christmas decorating contest in my town. I'd like everyone to vote for us. I'll send the link to where you can cast your vote after I fill out the entry form. If anyone else is entering a decorating contest send the link where I can vote and I'll vote for you too!!! Since we're all liking each others pages we may as well be voting for those who are entering contests...right? :)

Sounds good to me! Put the link up here and we will be all over it. Great thread everybody! Keep them coming. Merry Christmas.

well snap I guess i need to make a fb page .... sheesh!!

I went and liked all yalls pages ....

LOL......Well send us the link when you get your page made so we can "like" it! :)