Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone out there on facebook?

harrison0550

Made a facebook page last night for my display. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Soddy-Daisy-Christmas-Lights/304398306328050

It says something new will happen when I get 30 "likes" so I'm shamelessly begging for "likes" this morning to see what happens after 30.

Also posted all videos, pics, song list, show times, and address on the page for those who are close enough to come see it. Thanks to everyone who helped get the pixel/dmx ball rolling this year. Couldnt have got everything together without you guys and the entire LOR community.

Merry Christmas!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Linda

• Brett H.

• harrison0550

• abbi2001

Saweet! Over 50 likes in the matter of a few hours. Keep em coming guys. :)

I had to like everybody above's page with my personal facebook account. For some reason when I log into my displays facebook the like button disappears from everyone's page. Not sure if its a setting or maybe I set up the page wrong. Hmmmmm?

Thanks!

Were not up on facebook - but that will probably change. On an interesting note - I made a post about a holiday party and under the "Check In" area I was adding out house when I saw a local spot that said "Christmas On Quiet HIlls" - turns out we have another extreme XMAS'er right down the street from us in the same neighborhood - and to top it off we both have Dec.1 light on dates, run the same schedules, and broadcast on the same frequency... im excited. Its the first time ive had any neighbors really put in more effort than just a string of 5 year old icicle lights. Facebook... making the world smaller every day!!

I had to like everybody above's page with my personal facebook account. For some reason when I log into my displays facebook the like button disappears from everyone's page. Not sure if its a setting or maybe I set up the page wrong. Hmmmmm?

Thanks!

You got just as many likes as i do and i have had my FB page for 2 months now. Unfair.. :unsure:

You got just as many likes as i do and i have had my FB page for 2 months now. Unfair.. :unsure:

Almost 100 likes today and over 110 shares/reposts!

Thanks!

If you go to your page, and click on "edit page", then at the bottom, it should say "use facbook at _______", click on that, and then you can like the pages with your page, instead of your FB profile :)

Don't worry, I've had my FB page for a few years now, and only have about 20 likes LOL

If you go to your page, and click on "edit page", then at the bottom, it should say "use facbook at _______", click on that, and then you can like the pages with your page, instead of your FB profile :)

That worked perfectly! Thank you for the heads up. I went back through and "liked" everybody's display again from my actual page.

I was like 100!

My FB page is in my signature.

You are the man Kevin! And with that "like" I have now officially broken 100 "likes" in less than 16 hours since I sent out the first invite. I feel like such a dork right now. Been hitting refresh on my ipad all day at work to see what was new on my page.

Thanks Guys!