Light-O-Rama Forums

Free Sequences And More!

Robert G.

Hi community, a few years ago I started a website that would bring many of us together as we share and experience each others sequences and displays. As of today we now have over 1,000 members. We have a page dedicated to free sequences that others have shared over the past and we have even more free sequences for those that sign up as a member (which is totally free). In addition to running the website, I create many sequences for myself and others. The sequences I create may contain a small fee but they are all well worth it and of course we have a 60 day refund period. Starting today, I launched a big sale on all my sequences including Halloween, Christmas and others. Feel free to check out some new sequences such as Believe- Polar Express Theme by Josh Groban and the 20th Century Fox Opening.

Like I mentioned earlier, we do offer many free sequences.

-All sequences are fit for LOR S2 and newer.

-All transactions are safely handled through PayPal.

-Your sequence will be sent to you within 32 hours.

The LOR community is rapidly growing and we want to help out those who are just starting as best as possible!

Email me if anyone has questions about the site or sequences: robert_gallo@yahoo.com

www.ourlightdisplay.webs.com

• The topic was locked