Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequencer won't run anmore - multiple errors

Jay Czerwinski

I'm in the process of looking in to just downloading and installing again, but thought I would give the forum a shot first.

The only thing that changed is that I just uninstalled a spyware virus software program - go figure!

Upon tryting to start the SE, I get multiple windows.

First - Automation error - I push OK

Second - vbalDTab6 window saying Run-time error '440': Automation error - I push OK

Third - vbalExplorerBarLib window saying Run-time error '0' - I push OK

Fourth - LORSequenceEditor window saying Failed to load control 'vbalExplorerBarCtl' from vbalExpBar6.ocx. Your version of vbalExpBar6.ocx may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application. - I push OK and that is all she wrote. Nothing.

Any tips here are appreciated. Within an hour - just a full reinstall. Thank you.

Alright - -I'm one of those guys that just asked a question and then answered it myslef.

For anyone else searching in the future -- I ran the LOR-3.5.0.exe installation program I had saved from my first installation and selected repair as the initial option. A couple of minutes later and everything is fine.

I panicked unnecessarily...

Sorry to add clutter to the forum -- hopefully this can be of benefit to someone else in the future.