Light-O-Rama Forums

going live tonight in Concord NC

paralegalnc

I won't be live until this coming Saturday (dec. 1st). This will be by first year, and I hope I don't have any hiccups! I'll actually be in the Denver area tonight to the above poster.... what time does your show start?

Best Wishes! Mine went live friday night and even though bitterly cold out there, people were still there. Hope to see some videos of yours.

Good luck. I've been plagued with problems this year. I think all of them except for one is straightened out.

Im sorry... thank goodness for tests and tweaks right??....

I am newbie to LOR, first year also first spiral tree. I don't have my controllers yet, so I am praying everything goes well. So many great folks sharing sequences, but no 48 channels. I have worked a lot to make them fit my setup, but only time will tell. I have 24 channels on Mega spiral 3 colors 8 channels each then red outline on all ridges of roof, clear icicles, 4 sets of snow flakes on roof. All windows one channels in blue. 5 bushes in front of house, 5 yard decorations, and 7 24" clear trees

I hope I can set up controllers, setup shoe schedule and get it running when controllers get here. Lights will all be ready when the controllers get here.

Gone live tonight and so far the only thing I see not working is the lights on the T in the TO for the TUNE TO sign not working. Worked fine last month for Halloween.

Add more lights this year and need to go back on some old tunes and add them in. Will start on that this week.

Thomas

I won't be live until this coming Saturday (dec. 1st). This will be by first year, and I hope I don't have any hiccups! I'll actually be in the Denver area tonight to the above poster.... what time does your show start?

my show starts at 6 and last show is 9 M-Thurs and 9:30 Fri Sat and Sun. come on by. make sure to say hi