Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie Sequencer

Speakefamily

Hello All,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU DAN and the rest of the folks at LOR. This is our first year. We have 144ch and we just finished our 9th song. Boy I hope these will look good...... Our living room and dinning room has about 4500 lights on the floor to see if everything is working right and it is. We have about 3 1/2 more songs to go and we will be done sequencing, except for some changes after we lay it out. I hope the layout at christmas will be easy (wishful thinking) on my part. Again THANKS DAN at LOR....

Harold Speake

Wow! 144 channels, what a way to start! I think you have more channels then most long LOR users. Good luck, but it sounds like you have everything under control.

CUTTHEMUSIC wrote:

Wow! 144 channels, what a way to start! I think you have more channels then most long LOR users. Good luck, but it sounds like you have everything under control.

I hope..lolo My wife has gone over the sequences 5 or 6 times and told to get away from the computer...lolo..

I really think this has brought our family closer, my 17 year old son did a 5 1/2 min song. My 11 year old little girl is helping with two other songs. Im just so glad we did this. The best part the TV is offfffffff..

Harold