Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Visualizer Not Showing One Sequence

indi

I can't seem to find any post that matches what is going on with my visualizer.

Everything works fine with all my sequences. I bought a new sequence from LOR and the music from Amazon, Done this with two other sequences. However, this last sequence will not show on the visualizer, all the other ones work just fine. I don't know weather to delete this sequence and reload it or not. I can't seem to find any settings that are different in this sequence. Any suggestions?

Thanks

It is turned on. I loaded different sequences and couldn't find any difference between the sequences that do show and the one that doesn't.

Tried to copy and paste the files, but can't do it. I did put this sequence in the show and it worked. I pulled an different sequence into the editor and checked all the settings and then pulled this sequence into the editor and all seemed to be set right. The sequence just won't work in the visualizer.

Thanks

I think I may have found the problem. One of my audio files for a sequence is 256 bit rate and I am trying to fine out how to convert it to 128 bit rate. I think if I can get this done, it will work.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I have found the problem. If I disable the LOR monitor, it works. I haven't tested all my sequence, but the ones I have tested in the visualizer, they worked. Bottom line I guess, is to disable the monitor. Hope this will help others.

• 5 weeks later...

did you look to see if you were trying to run a sequence to test the viz, while you had a show scheduled to start. i have found that if i don't turn off my lor show that is going to run that day, that i cant use the viz. could that have been what your prob is. just my 2 cents