Light-O-Rama Forums

first attempt

olduffer

My first show, first year, seems like I need to work on channel placement some, but happy with the way it all works.

Just need more lights!-lol :D

Well I think it looks great ... I like the roof to ground lighting .. Looks like an inverted MegaTree or a giant Marty Fan ...

Keep it up ...

Bob

Looks great looks alot like my first year also accept mine was with that 6 channel Home Depot box with the midi style tunes. Your doing a great job don't knock yourself some of these guys just almost have unlimited funds to get there's rolling. Somthing that helped me a bunch when I when to sequence was to group things together right to left without any channels in between. For example left bush, center bush, right bush like that and also top group then second group and so on. Like roof channels right to left, then window channels right to left, then bush right to left. The layers help you when you sequence to ramp right or left and or up and down. Great job Olduffer hope you continue to have fun with it and grow each year.

Edited by hotrod468

You bet it is and the more you get the earlier in the year you find your self working on stuff to get ready lol. I hope you will send us another video as you grow with the software a bit.

Edited by hotrod468

• The topic was locked