Light-O-Rama Forums

Thank you to all the 'old timers' that shared!

rodgrif972

Hello,

Been a lurker for quite some time(Feb 2011) and just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all of those on this forum that shared their sequences for the ideas and time savings it took me to get up to speed and get my first show running. Still a lot of tweaks to do but so far I have 6 songs and about 42 hours in programing..... It is not perfect but it will work for a first year show.

Once again THANK YOU to those that have shared and i look forward to sharing my ideas and seq. to help all.

• Like 2

"veterans" thats a better word. Theyve helped me so much too even when I sounded dumb. wbottomley, bj, Paul, George, scubado, and many more. All the knowledge given me directly, indirectly, even some humor. Happy Lighting everyone.

• Like 1

I'll third this. A very big thank you to all the LOR Veterans who take the time to explain and then sometimes re-explain all of the little nuances, tips, tricks etc.

My show went live Friday night. Looks good too me and if it hadn't been for the help in here from those who know already, my show wouldn't be as nice as I think it is. Thanks!

I want to echo the sentiment. My knowledge of all things lighting has expanded so much...almost completely due to these forums and the experienced people here.

Just be sure to stick around the forum year round. It helps to keep things lively around here. Soon, we'll be talking about pre-sales, the Spring Sale, throwing ideas around for next year and plenty of humor.

I think I'm starting to get out of my grumpy mood I've been in lately, but then again, I gotta go back to work tomorrow, I had quite a bit off vacation time in Nov.

Edited by scubado
  • Like 1

Hell.... you never know when I might start another rumor. :D

You? Rumormonger? Ruse perpetrator? Say it isn't so...

Thanks for the kind words folks. Can't speak for anyone else, but if I've said something helpful, I'm sorry. I'll try to do worse... :P

Does this mean y'all have hardened up your skin enough so that we can now poke fun at you and call you a dumbass if necessary? :unsure:

• Like 2