Light-O-Rama Forums

would anyone be willing to help with arch sequences to add to my show?

audirick75

got a couple songs i would like to add 8 chan arches to . useing only 8 chans and mirroring the 8 for the second arch.no time to learn with work and all curious if supperstar would do it ? havent seen much of it first hand.

• 1 month later...

If I want to mirror one channel and have another set of lights do the exact same thing I use a power cord that ends in a triple outlet or an adapter to split the electrical signals. Note that this means those two sets of lights will do the exact same thing throughout your entire show. That is the easiest way I know of at this point.

got a couple songs i would like to add 8 chan arches to . useing only 8 chans and mirroring the 8 for the second arch.no time to learn with work and all curious if superstar would do it ? havent seen much of it first hand.

Superstar if I am correct is mainly helpful if you are doing CCR's, not sure how much help it would be with what you are asking. I have several 8 channel arch sequences but you would need to let me know what song/songs you are looking for.