Light-O-Rama Forums

2 controller with 32 circuits does not play full sequence

Willjan9

I have a sequence that plays about a minute into the song and then when I have full lights go on the 32 channels it does not play that 3/10 do a second nor the sequences in between. but the it picks back up later in the song. I have tested all 32 lights in hardware utility and all work individually as we'll as all 16 when I test all strands. Is there something I am missing?

I find it hard to fully understand, so let me ask a few questions. First sounds like you have a sequence for 32 channels or two controllers. Yet you only own a single controller for 16 channels. Am I right so far?

I am going to go on and presume that the above is right. Have you bothers to look at the programming of the sequence? Is it possible that doing those parts of the song that the program has shifted to using only channels on the second controller and there is no activity on any of the first 16 channels. That would be the ones you have a controller for.

I think he is saying he tested each of his {2} controllers 16 channels independantly and they worked via the HWU, but his 32 channel sequences are doing strange things when he's running them. At least that's the way I'm understanding it. But definiely sounds like a sequencing issue somewhere in the sequence creating the issues.