Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR startup issue

Tim

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday! I am having an issue with my CCRs at the beginning of most songs. For some reason the CCRs don't display what they're supposed to at the very beginning of some songs. After the first 5-10 seconds they work perfect, but the first 5-10 seconds they don't work much at all. I have 8 strips that run off 2 seperate networks (4 strips per network) and both networks are set to to "fastest" speed in SE. I'm not sure if data isn't getting to the stips fast enough, or if there's too much data going (which really doesn't look like it) or what the devil is going on. Anyone else out there have this happen and can offer suggestions as to what to do to fix it?? Thanks for your help! Happy Black Friday!

Tim

George,

Pretty much immediately when the song starts, or just a second or two after. Do you think it's because the CCR sequence is immediate? Now that you mentioned it, the songs that had this happen had the CCRs going right at the begining. Hmmmm....

George,

Thanks for the thread! I went back to look at the two songs that this is happening to and I noticed on the one song the CCRs started at 1 sec in and the other is was closer to 3 seconds in. Not sure if that thread is the solution to this problem since it's not immediate. Also, in the song that starts at 1 sec, there are three bells that have its ringer at the bottom going side to side. Well, you can see the ringers going side to side but not bells! So some of the CCR command is getting there since the ringers are showing. Then about 5 seconds into the song the bells start coming in one at a time when I have them changing color. Weird, I know!! It really isn't a huge deal, but I would like it to look perfect. Thanks again for your help!

Tim

• The topic was locked