Light-O-Rama Forums

OK, I've watched the vids and read till my eyes are bleeding....

Papa6058

Not really bleeding!

Ok, some very nice generous folks have give me a few sequences. I don't want to just use their work, and some are many more channels or just parts. I open their .lms file and the click file - new in sequence editor and want to copy one or more complete channels and paste in my "NEW" sequence. When I select anything and copy, when I open "NEW" and paste I get nothing.

Also on .lms files with a LOT of channels I want to delete several channels to make it easier to work with and can not do that either also add channels.

Also, (I know a BUNCH of dumb newbie questions that you guys have figured out on your own) when I do add media and then it ask if I want to save I say yes and POOF I can't find it anywhere! It is there if I open sequence editor, but I can't find it anywhere on my system.

Please help!

Thank you

Michael

I is most likely saving to your My Documents folder under light o rama/sequences or something like that. To get rid of channels click on tools then channel configuration. You can delete channels or whole controllers there. Doesn't answer all your questions but may help.

I is most likely saving to your My Documents folder under light o rama/sequences or something like that. To get rid of channels click on tools then channel configuration. You can delete channels or whole controllers there. Doesn't answer all your questions but may help.

Yes that helps that portion TY

Thank you

Michael