Light-O-Rama Forums

Opening Tonight

testraub

Well, as of 5PM, we begin the season here with the PreShow. Show starts at 6PM. Here's hoping that all the work and setup go as planned :D

Tom Straub

Started ours tonight {Thanksgiving night} at 5pm as well. I'm still doing some retweaks and modifications, but the show must go on since I told all the neighbors it would start Thanksgiving evening. So after show hours I'll pull the SD Card from the Director and put in any changes to those sequences I haven't gotten right where I want them yet.

We started ours tonight as well at 4:30. Was very windy here today and our dog sled kept falling over. Our neighbor came out while we were gone and put it back up a couple times. Liking the fact our neighbors are finally getting with it after only 3 years now. Still working on 4 more sparkle balls to add to top of mini trees. So another 600 lights added to our display.

Likewise, Mine is up and running. and much to my suprise relief and thanks. Everything is working as planned. I have had compliments on my 8 CCP Leaping Archs and the 20 foot Mega Tree. It is all good. :D

Not a GREAT turnout,( 7 cars) but did raise over $35.00 for our charity. Also found out 9 channels that WERE working are now not :angry: Oh well, more work for tomorrow ;)

Tom Straub

We did a couple of songs for the neighbors tonight. Everything worked as it should, with one hiccup. 1 of 4 windows I have wrapped backwards. Oh well, nobody noticed but me. I'll fix it tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

Not sure how many turned up because i was shopping. We ended up with $1 for charity so i am guessing alot of people were shopping. Maybe tonight will be better. But it sure is windy today and i am taking 1 item out for sure. Keeps tipping over but it is part of candy cane lane so no one will notice it missing.

• The topic was locked