Light-O-Rama Forums

Whe do you start running your show?

ehgilman

This is my first year running a LOR show. In the past I have watied till the first week of December to plug in my lights and little 4 chanel store bought show. I am all set up, and have tested and tweeked everything. While doing so I had a couple cars slow down and check it out. I am itching to go ahead and start the show and may evan start it tonight.. so just out of curiosity, when do you start your show???

This is my first year also I normally turned my lights on the day after thanksgiving. The wife talked me into starting the show last monday lol Reidsville NC here...I might have to stop by and check out your lights I have to make a trip to Salisbury the second week of Dec to pick up a puppy.

Most of us start on Thanksgiving night. I seem to get alot of traffic on their way home, but not sure about tonight with the early sales going on.

last year was my first time with lor,I had it up and running a week before Thankgiving,This year setup took until today,we went live tonight and all 80 channels are playing nice,not much traffic everyone is at wally world,will get better this weekend

Show time started this evening at 6pm. Nice weather here to do some video recording before the cold front moves in over night.

This is my first year. I'm running a soft launch tonight and the show officially starts tomorrow. I'm watching for things I need to change or fix.

Starting tomorrow at 6:00 pm Hawaii time. Had a teaser show and and problems with some lights not working. Have to move some swans display and add deers due to friends request. They even want me change and add some sequences, so picky. I told them it takes alot of time and not that easy as they think. Thanks all for your help to make this year a success. Aloha

Starting on Dec 1. I have been ready for a week but have to take my laptop on a business trip for three days and since that runs the show.. I didn't want to start and then stop.. 30 days is plenty me thinks..

6Pm tonight...a few more hours from now! I just did a full systems test and everything is working. Now if the wind would quit blowing things would be great. Supposedly lots of people coming to see it and praying it looks good to everyone.

This is my first year running a LOR show. In the past I have watied till the first week of December to plug in my lights and little 4 chanel store bought show. I am all set up, and have tested and tweeked everything. While doing so I had a couple cars slow down and check it out. I am itching to go ahead and start the show and may evan start it tonight.. so just out of curiosity, when do you start your show???

mine starts tomorrow. My husband and I met 11 years ago on the Sunday after Thanksgiving. We went Christmas tree shopping (because he had a truck) and he put the lights on it for me....tradition every year now. This year... well... 10 foot tree, 8000 lights....LOL.

Tonight by popular request of neighbors on my street. I think that they have family over and it is cheap entertainment after dinner but before pie.

long as they bring you pie.......

This is my first year also I normally turned my lights on the day after thanksgiving. The wife talked me into starting the show last monday lol Reidsville NC here...I might have to stop by and check out your lights I have to make a trip to Salisbury the second week of Dec to pick up a puppy.

well come 20 minutes farther up 85 and see mine! Puppy??? bring it with ya!