Light-O-Rama Forums

First time turning on the ccr tree

SnappyTom

OK, I think I found your problem. Since you have two logical networks you have to have two ELL networks.

Connect (one at a time) the ELL's that are on one network, go into the hardware manager and select the "LOR RF" tab, Read the configuration of that ELL and change the frequence to a different ELL network (I use 08 for my second ELL network), then click "update configuration"

Once you have each set of ELL's on there own network, you should have any crossover in network traffic.

Frank I went and checked at they were both on the same so I changed one and then the coms stopped recognizing any ELLs. I disconected the ELLs and went straight cat5. Now one network sees 11 controlers and the other sees the other 6. But the 6 are still blinking.....AWGGGG

ok, in the Sequence editor when you open up the channel configuration... do the networks and controllers match the acutal networks or are all the controllers on the same network?

Also, going with Cat-5 is the better option anyhow.

I got it! The channels in super star config on a song was in the wrong order. So I fixed that and will leave the cats in place thanks and have a great Thanksgiving.

• The topic was locked