Light-O-Rama Forums

Nube dumb question! sequencing.

GDesch

Hi, Sorry but I would like to ask, and I really need some help, I got a ton of seqences from people, and I have WAV files when I play the music, but when I start the music, It is out of sync by the tiniest amount, and I was wondering if there was any way to drag all the firing ques for the lights to just a fraction of a second later, I cant figure out how to drag. If there could be any help in this, that would be great.

Thanks,

Garek Desch

use audacity to convert to mp3 at 128b than reivert it back to wav.

I have it in WAV, I just need the music to sync, The person I got the sequences from has a different copy of the song, and thus it is out of sync by a fraction of a second, and I want to drag everything a fraction of a second later, so the music lines up perfectly with the display, right now the sound happens before the lights by 3-4 tenths of a second, and is noticable, and I have it in WAV format.

I have it in WAV, I just need the music to sync, The person I got the sequences from has a different copy of the song, and thus it is out of sync by a fraction of a second, and I want to drag everything a fraction of a second later, so the music lines up perfectly with the display, right now the sound happens before the lights by 3-4 tenths of a second, and is noticable, and I have it in WAV format.

ok than, click on edit. click on skew. add a few seconds before the sequence. a little goes a long way. might need to do it a few times.

ok than, click on edit. click on skew. add a few seconds before the sequence. a little goes a long way. might need to do it a few times.

Thank you very much!!! This worked perfectly!