Need Help finding a member that needs a Skrillex Sequence

thebaronn

Hello

I received a PM from a member that wanted a skrillex sequence. I am not ignoring you, I am an idiot and I apparently deleted it.

Please PM me again, if this is you!

Thank you

Eric

Wasn't me either but would like a copy also if you would like to share. RRANDALL5563@YAHOO.COM

you can send a copy to chet27604@yahoo.com

Love the tree, was that done with RGB Bulbs? How do you keep the wind from NOT flipping it around?

Tomorrow is my first day off this week. I will get you all a copy ASAP. It is on a HD in a computer that will not boot. Should have time to rip it apart tomorrow. I have to, otherwise I lose ALL my sequences. I literally just put up my "preschool style" mega tree around midnight and it will be for nothing if I don't get that info off the HD.

Good night!

Cross your fingers! LOL!

you can send a copy to chet27604@yahoo.com

Love the tree, was that done with RGB Bulbs? How do you keep the wind from NOT flipping it around?

It's flat and I just but it up against the house and that's it. Im in the central valley in CA. No extreme weather here! (knocks on wood).

Although I tried to take it down on the windiest day of the year and it flew down the street, I was very lucky no one was hurt.....

Here is the story: http://forums.planetchristmas.com/index.php?/topic/49970-a-tale-of-pure-stupidity/

frozentundra52

It might if been me. Would love to check it out. Thanks in advance.

brewers5230@yahoo.com

It's flat and I just but it up against the house and that's it. Im in the central valley in CA. No extreme weather here! (knocks on wood).

Although I tried to take it down on the windiest day of the year and it flew down the street, I was very lucky no one was hurt.....

Here is the story: http://forums.planet...pure-stupidity/

A few years ago I was standing on toes on the very top step of the ladder and ended up falling into a bush... a foot over would have been on the driveway. After that i've just added 26' scissor lift as part of the budget. $90 a day is a lot cheaper and less painful then any injury... plus its a lot of fun to chase the dogs around and scare the [Foul Language Used] out of them from 26 feet in the air... :D

I love Skrillex and Jack Skellington is my favorite character along with Stitch, mind sharing with me as well please? Really get set you have and awesome sequencing.

vvolf27@yahoo.com It is two V's not a W

Thank you

• 5 weeks later...
  • LORAdmin locked this topic